Members should have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Research within neuroscience and related fields
- Clinical expertise in neurology, psychiatry and related fields
- Education, early career talent development (development, organization and planning)
- Pedagogical learning methods, including integration of online and digital learning tools
- Networking, nationally and internationally
- Life science industry, namely requested competencies and transferable skills
The committee will be composed of the NAD Scientific Board and NAD members approved and appointed by the NAD Governing Board
The committee will meet twice annually.
Application deadline is April 14.
To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short motivation statement, a few lines about your areas of expertise, and your research area.